DMRS offers a comprehensive range of free and low-cost immigration legal services, legal education, and workshops for detainees and the community at large.
- Free Legal Services: available to low-income Texas residents who are able to demonstrate eligibility.
- Consultations: available Monday through Thursday during walk-in hours. Please see the consultation page for more details.
- Legal Representation: representation provided in a range of immigration related matters.
- Services for Detainees: education and workshops for adults and children detained in local ICE detention centers.
- Community Education: we provide legal education and workshops to the community by request.
- Resources: helpful resources available on the web
NOTE: DMRS does not provide legal advice by phone or email. We provide certain exceptions for individuals detained at local ICE detention centers. For more information, see the Legal Orientation Program.
Este contenido también está disponible en Español